Join Our Team!
We are looking for a number of
people to join our growing team.
Our full-time positions come with some fantastic benefits, including:
– Excellent benefits which include:
– 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
– CPD opportunities
– Time off for giving blood and bone marrow donation
– Pension scheme
– Overnight allowance and accommodation available
– Part of a strong team with excellent values
We have positions in our Teesside centre and in the East of England area. Our available positions
2 x Senior Clinical Tutors/Module lead – 1 based in Stockton/East of England and 1 based in East of England Area
2 x Clinical tutors for the East of England Area
6 x Ad-Hoc Clinical tutors for the East of England Area
1 x Training co-ordinator based at Stockton for a 12-month Maternity cover contract
Full details including how to apply can be found at our indeed page by following the link below.