TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our aim is to make it as easy as possible to learn with MediPro. The following terms and conditions are there-fore intended to be as simple as possible to meet your training needs.
· All course bookings must be made by completing the ‘Pay online’ portal via the website or contacting the booking team via telephone or email.
· To be eligible to attend any re-qualification course the student must present to MediPro prior to commencement, a valid, original and in date certificate. If your certificate has expired, then prior approval needs to be sought from Medipro before attending your course, please contact us prior to booking to discuss your available options.
· If students are attending courses where a pre-course requirement is necessary, then copies of certificates or evidence must be shown prior to commencing the course. No student will be allowed to complete a course without showing us sufficient evidence of the pre-course requirements.
· If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all cases, the full course fee remains payable. However, in specific circumstances we may swap you onto the next available course to complete your training free of charge.
· On occasions, for unforeseen circumstances, MediPro Limited may find it necessary to cancel a course. In such circumstances, you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another date, or a full refund of fees paid. MediPro Limited cannot be held responsible for any financial loss cancellations may incur.
· If you attend a course with Medipro and fail any element of the course as per our policy, you will not be entitled to a refund and will be required to complete the full course again.
For long courses (CERAD & AAP) all course bookings require a £1000 deposit to secure your place on your course. A further £1000 is due 4 weeks prior to the commencement of your course & the remaining balance required to be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the commencement of your course.
For Level 6 Paramedic course bookings, a payment plan will be set up for a student, allowing students to pay for their course fee in quarterly payments. The 1st payment due is to secure a student’s place on the course and is required to be paid on booking, this covers the first quarter of the course programme. The remaining 3 payments are due 1 month prior to each quarter of the programme. Payment dates will add into the initial invoice for a student.
For all other course bookings, a deposit of 50% is required no later than 30 days prior to the course start. The remaining balance needs to be cleared 2 weeks prior to the commencement of your course.
Joining Instructions and Pre-reading are sent out via email on booking, along with any further information required as part of your booking.
30 day invoice accounts are subject to approval. If for any reason full payment is not received, certificates remain the property of MediPro Limited until the full balance is cleared. Corporate customers and businesses are automatically placed onto a 30-day invoice account (this may be subject to satisfactory financial checks).
Should your circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another course, then this will be completed providing there are available spaces, free of charge. If there are no available spaces on the date you require then MediPro will look at alternative dates. If no alternative dates are available, then the cancellation charges will apply. All cancellations or transfer requests must be made in writing and received by MediPro at email@example.com.
Exceptions can be made for not attending courses in extreme circumstances, but these are at the discretion of MediPro. A maximum of 2 transfer can be made, after this if you are still unable to attend you will be liable to pay the course fees in full regardless of your attendance.
If you should need to cancel any course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- More than four weeks prior to course – No charge
- Two to four weeks prior to course – 50% of total course fee
- Less than two weeks prior to course – Full fee (no refund given)
If you do not attend a course and have not previously informed us as per your terms and conditions the full course fee remains payable.
These terms and conditions remain in place from your original booking and will remain the same for any movement on course dates.
· MediPro Limited cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings, vehicles or injury caused to students.
· If any replacement or duplicate certificates are required, then an administration charge of £20 is payable per certificate. Corporate customers and businesses are automatically placed onto a 30 day invoice account (this may be subject to satisfactory financial checks).