MEDIPRO LIMITED COURSE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our aim is to make it as easy as possible to learn with MediPro. The following terms and conditions are there-fore intended to be as simple as possible to meet your training needs.
- All course bookings must be made by completing the ‘Pay online’ portal via the website or contacting the booking team via telephone or email.
- If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all cases, the full course fee remains payable. However, in specific circumstances we may swap you onto the next available course to complete your training free of charge.
- To be eligible to attend any re-qualification course the student must present to MediPro prior to commencement a valid, original and in date certificate. If your certificate has expired, then prior approval needs to be sought from Medipro before attending your course, please contact us prior to booking to discuss your available options.
- If students are attending courses where a pre-course requirement is required, then copies of certificates or evidence must be shown prior to commencing the course, no student will be allowed to complete a course without showing us sufficient evidence of the pre-course requirements.
- On occasions for unforeseen circumstances MediPro Limited may find it necessary to cancel a course. In such circumstances, you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another date, or a full refund of fees paid. MediPro Limited cannot be held responsible for any financial loss cancellations may incur.
- There are two payment options available depending on the course you would like to attend:
PAYMENT PLAN COURSE BOOKINGS
If you take the option of a payment plan (available for all courses over £1500.00) a 10% non-refundable deposit is required when booking your course. A 30% deposit is then required to be paid before the course start date. A monthly payment plan is then organised with Medipro until the full payment of the course is paid, an indemnity form will need to be signed to confirm your payment plan. All certificates for this course will be held by Medipro until full payment is complete. Medipro Ltd reserve the right to refuse a payment plan option to any student without explanation. Unpaid fees that are liable may be enforced through the small claims court if unpaid.
Should your circumstances change and you need to reschedule your course, then we may be able to transfer you onto a different course free of charge depending on availability. All cancellations or transfer requests must be made in writing and received by MediPro at least 4 weeks prior to the course. Exceptions can be made for not attending courses in extreme circumstances but these are at the discretion of MediPro.
If for any reason you cancel your course, the 10% deposit paid would not be refunded.
If you do not attend a course, and have not previously informed us, the amount you have already paid towards the course will be non-refundable.
GENERAL COURSE BOOKINGS
For all other courses, or booking that do not take the option of the payment plan, a deposit of 50% is required no later than 30 days prior to the course start. The remaining balance needs to be cleared
2 weeks prior to the commencement of your course. Joining Instructions and Pre-reading are then sent out via email once payment has been made. 30 day invoice accounts are subject to approval.
If for any reason full payment is not received, certificates remain the property of MediPro Limited until the full balance is cleared.
Should your circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another course, then this will be completed providing there are available spaces, free of charge. If there are no available spaces on the date you require then MediPro will look at alternative dates. If no alternative dates are available then the cancellation charges will apply. All cancellations or transfer requests must be made in writing and received by MediPro. Exceptions can be made for not attending courses in extreme circumstances but these are at the discretion of MediPro.
A maximum of 2 transfer can be made, after this if you are still unable to attend you will be liable to pay the course fees in full regardless of your attendance.
If you should need to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- More than four weeks prior to course – No charge
- Two to four weeks prior to course – 50% of total course fee
- Less than two weeks prior to course – Full fee (no refund given)
If you do not attend a course, and have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable unless you transfer to a different course date.
- MediPro Limited cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings, vehicles or injury caused to students.
- If any replacement or duplicate certificates are required, then an administration charge of £20 is payable per certificate. Corporate customers and businesses are automatically placed onto a 30 day invoice account (this may be subject to satisfactory financial checks).