MediPro is looking for a Trainee Clinical Tutor (Paramedic) to be based in the London area.
MediPro is a leading independent medical training company that has been operating across the UK for over 10 years. We work in partnership with both NHS Trusts and other independent businesses, providing bespoke training courses to fit our clients’ needs
For this role, we are looking for candidates who are a HCPC Paramedic (minimum two years post registration) who passionate about education and are eager to assist in the educational delivery of our high-quality training courses, especially our ambulance apprenticeship programme.
The role is currently based in Hammersmith, with the potential of this being relocated to Watford in the near future.
We are looking for candidates who are committed to work towards (if not already achieved) Level 4 in Education & Training and Level 3 CAVA to complete within 12 months.
If you want to work for the company with a strong vision, a fun culture and a passion for education, we would love to hear from you.
Working with MediPro comes with some excellent benefits such as:
- 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- CPD opportunities
- Time off for giving blood and bone marrow donation
- Pension scheme
- Part of a strong team with excellent values
Following one year, MediPro will support further academic development, including Masters degree.
- Evidence of continual professional development.
- HCPC Paramedic (minimum two years post qualification)
- PGCert, CertEd or Level 4 in Education and Training (or any other equivalent teaching qualification or higher).
- Understanding educational programme development and quality assurance.
- Level 3 CAVA qualification, or willing to work towards
Skills and Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Working knowledge of FutureQuals awards.
- Excellent knowledge of current practices and guidelines.
- Basic IT skills e.g. ECDL level or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety issues.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to manage in demanding situations and make sound decisions.
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative
- To maintain a current driving licence.
MediPro Limited is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident employer, committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We actively encourage interest from across our diverse communities.
Reference ID: Trainee Clinical Tutor (Paramedic)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000 – £34,000
If you wish to apply for this position, please attach your CV to the box below or email your CV to email@example.com