Office Administrator (Newmarket)
MediPro is looking for an Office Administrator to be based in the Newmarket area.
Now is an exciting time to be joining us here at MediPro. Our expanding business works in partnership with both NHS Trusts and other independent businesses, providing bespoke training courses to fit our clients’ needs. We are a leading independent medical training company that has been operating across the UK for over 10 years.
This a full-time role, with an immediate start available. We offer competitive salaries depending on experience and qualifications, six weeks of annual leave (plus bank holidays) and other exciting benefits being offered to successful candidates.
If you want to work for the company with a strong vision, a fun culture, and a passion for education, we would love to hear from you.
Working with MediPro comes with some excellent benefits such as:
- 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- CPD opportunities
- Time off for giving blood and bone marrow donation
- Pension scheme
- Part of a strong team with excellent values
As our Office Administrator, you will provide a professional & efficient first point of contact for customers, ensuring a first-class service. You will assist with the coordination of training courses, student documentation, quality assurance, apprenticeship & training course documents, or public relations roles.
You may undertake a wide range of tasks from all these areas.
Main Duties of the Job
- Manage the administration processes for sales.
- Manage the company’s course booking system and facilitate all documentation. This also includes maintaining effective filing and data systems.
- Responsible for all pre & post course administration and all student correspondence.
- Always maintain a calm, friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Manage the daily sales enquiries and leads.
- Process all incoming orders received via telephone, email, or web, responding quickly & efficiently, and upselling wherever possible.
- Maintain all course & pricing information on Administrate and keep an accurate database of customer information including contact details, product preferences and any special terms.
- Organise meetings – Produce agendas, taking minutes, etc.
- Provide cover for colleagues as required.
- Co-ordinate the logistics of the building, with relation to learner meals, classroom allocation and rest breaks.
- Prepare regular reports which may include financial information.
- Responsible for preparing documentation for apprenticeships & training courses.
- Welcoming students into the centre and processing registration paperwork.
- Preparing classrooms for apprenticeships & training courses.
- Purchasing equipment/other goods.
- Liaising with potential students, other institutions, government departments and external organisations.
- Helping with course approval and evaluation activities.
- Keeping up to date with student compliance documentation.
- Administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations, and assessment activities.
The list of duties can be exhaustive, but generally these key functions will apply.
Experience and Work Achievements
- Experience of building relationships and working collaboratively with external organisations
- Minimum 1 year’s administration experience
- Experience of being involved with apprenticeship programmes
- Experience or knowledge of professional bodies
Skills and Abilities
- The ability to work collectively with several differing stakeholders
- Proficient with the use of standard Microsoft packages such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good time management
- A polite telephone manner
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An understanding of the needs of Ambulance professional job roles
- Being able to solve problems and anticipate potential issues
- Being able to communicate and present clearly with a range of audiences in both written and verbal formats
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise own workload
Knowledge and Education Achievements
- Demonstrable understanding of the apprenticeship, and technical education landscape, preferably in the medical education field
- Have an awareness of and Higher Education and any potential linkages to apprenticeships
- An understanding of NHS employers along with challenges/opportunities facing the ambulance sector
MediPro Limited is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident employer, committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We actively encourage interest from across our diverse communities.
Reference ID: Office Administrator
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000
If you wish to apply for this position, you can either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach your CV to the box below.