MediPro is a leading independent medical training company that has been operating across the UK for over 10 years. We work in partnership with both NHS Trusts and other independent businesses, providing bespoke training courses to fit our clients’ needs
We are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join our team.
If you want to work for the company with a strong vision, a fun culture and a passion for education, we would love to hear from you.
Working with MediPro comes with some excellent benefits such as:
- 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- CPD opportunities
- Time off for giving blood and bone marrow donation
- Pension scheme
- Part of a strong team with excellent values
Acting as principle financial adviser to the MD whilst developing and leading industry leading financial systems, policies and procedures to support growth.
To act in accordance with Medipro’s Policies and Procedures.
Main Duties of the Job
- Monitoring the financial health of the business.
- Advising the MD on potential financial challenges and developing mitigating strategies.
- Implementing and maintaining a set of management accounts to monitor performance and inform management decision making.
- Assisting in the preparation and validation of business cases and other analysis to support investment decisions.
- Managing accounts payable and receivable to maintain an agreed cash position.
- Preparing monthly financial reports as required by the MD.
- Providing financial management advice to other senior managers.
- Managing contracted accounting functions – currently, audit, payroll and annual accounts.
- Supervise and support the personal development of individuals in the accounts team.
- Preparation and maintenance of financial delegations.
- Other tasks and projects as may be required by the Managing Director.
This list is not exhaustive, and you will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties requested by senior staff members.
- At least 2 years appropriate experience.
- Maintenance and development of management accounts.
- Knowledge of enterprise accounting software packages, including Sage.
- AAT level 4 or equivalent qualification in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
- Knowledge and experience of working with ESFA funding rules.
- Financial support to development of sales proposals and response to ITT.
- ACCA qualified
- Preparation of business cases and cost/benefit analysis.
- Project management of new financial process and procedures.
- Work in a medical or educational setting.
- BSc/BA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA)
MediPro Limited is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident employer, committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We actively encourage interest from across our diverse communities.
Reference ID: Management Accountant
Job Types: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
If you wish to apply for this position, you can either send your CV to email@example.com or attach your CV to the box below.