Emergency Response Driving Instructor
MediPro is looking for an Emergency Response Driving Instructor to be based in Stockton-on-Tees.
Now is an exciting time to be joining us here at MediPro. Our expanding business works in partnership with both NHS Trusts and other independent businesses, providing bespoke training courses to fit our clients’ needs. We are a leading independent medical training company that has been operating across the UK for over 10 years.
This a full-time role, with an immediate start available. We offer competitive salaries depending on experience and qualifications, six weeks of annual leave (plus bank holidays) and other exciting benefits being offered to successful candidates.
If you want to work for the company with a strong vision, a fun culture, and a passion for education, we would love to hear from you.
Working with MediPro comes with some excellent benefits such as:
- 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- CPD opportunities
- Time off for giving blood and bone marrow donation
- Pension scheme
- Part of a strong team with excellent values
As our Ambulance Emergency Response Driving Instructor, you will deliver blue light and non-blue light training to new and existing drivers. This will be both theoretical and practical training.
Main Duties of the Job
- Coordinate/direct the effective delivery of driver training.
- Book training venues and update management of all training taking place
- Deliver in-house driver assessment training modules.
- Share best practice and resources by attending quarterly driver training standardisation meetings and carry out periodic audit/reports.
- Coach, mentor and provide delivery skills training for staff. Communicate any changes/updates in legislation policy
- Monitor and audit compliance and report non-compliance infringements
- Communicate and feedback details of driver training completed within the business area on a monthly basis
- Assist in updating and amending the design of driver training courses
- Complete induction/training paperwork, evaluation/feedback form(s) and send original paperwork to HR within a timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate “Continuing Professional Development” (CPD) record.
The list of duties can be exhaustive, but generally these key functions will apply.
Experience and Work Achievements
- Experience of delivery of education and training
- Demonstrate and deliver clinical driving
- Previous driver training experience
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organise and coordinate the delivery of driver training sessions.
- Accurate attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Flexible and willing to travel/spend nights away from home sometimes at short notice
- Adaptable & forward thinking (uses own initiative)
- Professional and conscientious with high standards and act as a role model
Knowledge and Education Achievements
- A minimum of 3 years’ recent experience of Driving Trainer Delivery within the Ambulance Sector
- Level 3 CAVA, Level 3 CERAD, Level 4 DERADI and National Principle Assessors Status (or working towards this status).
- Knowledge of transport legislation and the law.
MediPro Limited is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident employer, committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We actively encourage interest from across our diverse communities.
Reference ID: Emergency Response Driving Instructor
Job Types: Full Time, Permanent or Flexible
If you wish to apply for this position, you can either send your CV to email@example.com or attach your CV to the box below.