MediPro is looking for an Education and Training Administrator to be based out of our centre in the North East of England.
Now is an exciting time to be joining us here at MediPro. Our expanding business works in partnership with both NHS Trusts and other independent businesses, providing bespoke training courses to fit our clients’ needs. We are a leading independent medical training company that has been operating across the UK for over 10 years.
This a full-time role, with an immediate start available. We offer competitive salaries depending on experience and qualifications, six weeks of annual leave (plus bank holidays) and other exciting benefits being offered to successful candidates.
If you want to work for the company with a strong vision, a fun culture and a passion for education, we would love to hear from you.
Working with MediPro comes with some excellent benefits such as:
- 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- CPD opportunities
- Time off for giving blood and bone marrow donation
- Pension scheme
- Part of a strong team with excellent values
As Education & Training Administrator you will work to the Education Planning Lead, assisting with the coordination of training courses, student documentation, quality assurance, apprenticeship & training course documents, or public relations roles.
You may undertake a wide range of tasks from all of these areas.
Main Duties of the Job
- To act in accordance with Medipro’s Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for Preparing documentation for apprenticeships & training courses.
- Responsible for all pre & post course administration.
- Welcoming students into the centre.
- Preparing classrooms for apprenticeships & training courses.
- Handling student correspondence.
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes etc).
- Processing registration paperwork.
- Purchasing equipment/other goods.
- Liaising with potential students, other institutions, government departments and external organisations.
- Helping with course approval and evaluation activities.
- Keeping up to date with student compliance documentation.
- Administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations and assessment activities.
The list of duties can be exhaustive, but generally these key functions will apply.
Experience & Work Achievements
- Experience of building relationships and working collaboratively with external organisations
- Experience of being involved with apprenticeship programmes
Experience or knowledge of professional bodies
Skills and Abilities
- The ability to work collectively with a number of differing stakeholders
- Proficient with the use of standard Microsoft packages such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good time management
- A polite telephone manner
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- An understanding of the needs of Ambulance professional job roles
- Being able to solve problems and anticipate potential issues
- Being able to communicate and present clearly with a range of audiences in both written and verbal formats
Knowledge and Educational Achievements
- Demonstrable understanding of the apprenticeship, and technical education landscape, preferably in the medical education field
- Have an awareness of and Higher Education and any potential linkages to apprenticeships
- An understanding of NHS employers along with challenges/opportunities facing the ambulance sector
MediPro Limited is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident employer, committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We actively encourage interest from across our diverse communities.
Reference ID: Educational and Training Administrator
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
If you wish to apply for this position, please attach your CV to the box below.