Corporate Responsibility plays central role in ensuring we conduct our business in responsible and ethical way.
- We aim to conduct all our activities in an environmentally sustainable way.
- We actively manage any impact our operations have on local communities.
- Staff awareness training
- Sub-contractor awareness building
- Endeavour to reach the highest levels of journey planning to reduce vehicle miles
- We train our staff in recognising pollution hazards and how to deal with them
- We endeavour to drive strong SHE culture and ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements
- We are committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible and sustainable manner that protects the health and safety of all colleagues, visitors and the communities in which we operate.
- We are committed to protect our employees and to create a safe and supportive working environment.
- We are committed to deliver our services that has a wider community and public benefit
- We are committed to creation of local jobs, opportunities and training
- We provide apprenticeships and paid placements in pre-hospital care environments
- We increase employment for local communities (we have opportunities for PTS, A&E and Instructional Staff)
- We increase training opportunities
- We retain & develop local skills
- We invest in retention and employees (terms, conditions, flexible contracts, career progression)
- We deliver free outreach first aid training to group of parents with young children and in primary schools
- We provide defibrillators to local communities
- We provide free shifts to support local ambulance trusts