A comprehensive advanced trauma course designed for UK doctors. It will enable the provider to respond and deal with trauma emergencies and is ideal for individuals who work in the Pre-Hospital arena and require an advanced level of skills and interventions. This is the only UK based trauma course designed for the British clinician as it includes the recommended practices from bodies such as JRCALC, NICE, the Resuscitation Council as well as the Faculty of Pre-Hospital Care Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
As testament to our commitment to quality, this course has been approved by the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh and is certificated by the college upon completion.
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh approved
- Recognised by the British Horseracing Association (BHA)
- Delivered by current practicing medical professionals
- Blended delivery styles including discussions, research and practical scenarios
- Specifically designed for UK clinicians working in the pre-hospital arena and specifically racecourses/equestrian
- Pre study sent to enable our faculty to focus on the practical application of trauma care
- Accommodation can be booked directly through Medipro