Lifepak CRplus AED
The Right AED, The Right AED Programme
- Delivers an escalating shock up to 360 Joules
- 9 seconds to first charge
- Low mantience cost
- Drop tested from 1 metere on each corner
- Designed for use by people with little/no experience (fully automatic) and for trained medical responders
- Voice instructions guide the user throughout the defibrillation process
- Features a quick reference card on the inside lid (helpful graphic directions)
- Pre-connected QUIK-PAK electrode pads – easy to open and apply
- Performs automatic-self tests each week
- Readiness display tells the user when the defibrillator is ok to use or if it needs attention
- Analyses the patient’s heart rhythm when the electrodes are applied
- Delivers a shock by itself
- Child/infant pads available separately
- Defibrillator records patient and event data Includes a replaceable CHARGE-PAK battery charger; provides a trickle charge to the internal battery
- The CHARGE-PAK battery charger and the QUIK-PAK electrodes have the same replace-by date
- ADAPTIV biphasis technology enhances the chance of defibrillation success by escalating the energy shock level
- Impressive 8 year warranty
They are built with the same advanced defibrillation technology used by emergency medical services and hospital personnel.
Both AEDs offer the quality and performance preferred by the vast majority of emergency medical teams around the world. Sleek and lightweight, the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED and LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED use the latest ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology and uphold the standard of excellence found in all LIFEPAK products.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is available in a semiautomatic and fully automatic model. The LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED comes in a semiautomatic model only. With the semiautomatic models you assess the person in sudden cardiac arrest, then open the device and apply the electrodes. The device analyzes the heart’s rhythm and tells you to push a button if the heart needs a shock. The fully automatic LIFEPAK CR Plus AED requires just the first two steps, and the device does the rest.
For the full accessory options please click HERE