This HSE Offshore Medic Refresher training course meets all the requirements of the HSE guidance for refresher learning outcomes. Students must present a valid and in-date certificate for ‘Offshore Medic’ by an approved provider before completing this course. Students who’s offshore medic certificate has expired please contact us in the first instance prior to booking. ELCAS funding is available for those learners who have remaining ELC credits.
WHY CHOOSE OUR COURSE?
- Practice placements arranged with local busy A&E departments, MIU, trauma centres or NHS ambulance service
- ELCAS Approved for our armed force medics (this enables the student to claim upto 80% of the course costs)
- Professional and qualified tutors
- Large selection of certificates to help build your portfolio
- Blended learning styles including practical, discussions, group work, directed and self-directed study