ECG Recognition Part 1 will appeal to healthcare professionals who are involved in recording and interpreting ECG’s.
The mine field associated with ECG interpretation has prompted Medipro to develop this programme as a CPD course for clinicians. It is suitable for all grades of staff including paramedics, ambulance staff, offshore medics as it begins with a basic overview and builds up to an advanced level of ECG interpretation.
Location include London and Darlington, or we can travel to your place or work.
This ECG Interpretation course includes the following topics:
- Review of cardiac anatomy, coronary circulation and electrical system
- Practicalities of ECG rhythm monitoring
- The basic components of a systolic beat – P,Q,R,S,T
- Lead placements – 3 and 12 leads
- Ectopics, escape beats and fusion beats
- Re-entry systems
- Atrial arrhythmias – SVT, Atrial Fibrillation, Atrial Flutter
- Heart Blocks
- Cardiac Arrest Rhythms
- Ventricular arrhythmias
- Cardiac Axis
- ECG in Acute Coronary Syndrome – ST Depression and ST Elevation
There are no formal assessments for this course as it is intended as an extension to your learning and is a valuable addition to your CPD portfolio and clinical development.
There are no pre course requirements for this course.
There are no downloads available for this course.
Where To Stay
Medipro have an exclusive deal with Travelodge Darlington to offer directly en-suite double rooms from £47.50* per night, room only. This is a 2 minute walk from our center. Rooms can be cancelled before midday on your day of arrival. Call us to book your room. *subject to availability
Check back soon for answers to frequently asked questions about this course