In honour of our 10th anniversary, we are offering one lucky follower the chance to win a place on our brand new Level 6 in Paramedic Practice course.
Entering this competition couldn’t be easier, all you need to do is download the form linked below, fill it out with some basic information and post it back to us, and that’s it! (Postal address can be found on the form)
There are a couple of rules so let’s get that stuff out of the way.
- Be aged 18 or over
- Have GCSE Grade 4 (formally C) or above in 5 subjects, or equivalent. Equivalent qualifications include Scotland National level 5 or International level 4 (PIAAC, AILS, ALL) must include English Language and Mathematics and one of Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Science double/triple award
- Have an A level (achieved in the last 5 years) in a science related subject (C or above) or equivalent e.g. Level 3 (or higher) academic or vocationally related qualification such as BTEC, NVQ in Science or relevant Health or Care related subject
- Relevant experience (within last 12 months), either voluntary or paid, in a health or care setting. E.g. working as a first-responder or an emergency care assistant.
- Applicant must be free to attend the course in 2019.
- Excludes those applying for RPL onto year 2
- Participants must like and share the Facebook post
- Excludes other fees such as travel and accommodation
- If you have already applied for the course you can still enter
- You must pass all the entry criteria and assessments
If you wish to enter, you can download the form at the link below.
The winner will be announced on September 1st 2018