At MediPro we believe clinical placements that offer relevant clinical practice are a vital element to our educational programmes. Bringing real life situations to the overall training package will not only benefit the student but ensures the experiences learned will benefit future patient care.
All our placements are within NHS establishments and currently include:
- 2 major local NHS hospitals (North Tees and Hartlepool and James Cook University Hospitals)
- NHS ambulance Services
- Minor injury unit (One life centre, Hartlepool)
With many more in the pipeline including GP surgeries and further urgent care centres.
All student will require an enhanced DBS (disclosure and baring service) check or have one that is not more than 6 months old (Medipro apply for this on your behalf). A health screening questionnaire will be completed as well as a local induction. All our students are fully insured whilst on placement and full support offered.
Medipro are also able to assist clinicians who want placements for specific reasons that are not part of our educational programmes, these may include:
- Improve clinical practice/experience
- Improve skill fade
- Support existing educational programmes
- Help to enter a professional register
- Support any fitness to practice issues
Please call to discuss your needs.