In honour of our 10th anniversary, we are offering one lucky follower the chance to win a place on our brand new Level 6 in Paramedic Practice course.
Entering this competition couldn’t be easier, all you need to do is download the form linked below, fill it out with some basic information and post it back to us, and that’s it! (Postal address can be found on the form)
There are a couple of rules so let’s get that stuff out of the way.
- Be aged 18 or over
- Have GCSE Grade 4 (formally C) or above in 5 subjects, or equivalent. Equivalent qualifications include Scotland National level 5 or International level 4 (PIAAC, AILS, ALL) must include English Language and Mathematics and one of Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Science double/triple award
- Have an A level (achieved in the last 5 years) in a science related subject (C or above) or equivalent e.g. Level 3 (or higher) academic or vocationally related qualification such as BTEC, NVQ in Science or relevant Health or Care related subject
- Relevant experience (within last 12 months), either voluntary or paid, in a health or care setting. E.g. working as a first-responder or an emergency care assistant.
- Applicant must be free to attend the course in 2019.
- Excludes those applying for RPL onto year 2
- Participants must like and share the Facebook post
- Excludes other fees such as travel and accommodation
- If you have already applied for the course you can still enter
- You must pass all the entry criteria and assessments
If you wish to enter, you can download the form at the link below.
The winner will be announced on September 1st 2018
This quarters newsletter is here (May 2018), check it out to get details on our New Level 6 in Paramedic Practice, as well as announcements of 2 new courses we offer. It also includes information regarding GDPR and how to stay up to date with us. Just click the link below to view the newsletter.
MAY 2018 NEWSLETTER
Qualsafe Awards have written an article announcing our partnership as part of MediPro delivering a Level 6 Diploma in Paramedic Practice. To read the announcement, following the link below.
“MediPro to Deliver Vocational Paramedic Programme
Tracy Fairfax | 9 Apr 2018
You can also read about our Paramedic Programme and how to apply clicking .
Are you interested in becoming a Paramedic? Unsure if it’s for you? Don’t know where to start?
We are here to help!
We will be holding an open day in the coming months for people to come in and discuss their options and raise any questions or issues they might have.
Our open day will be help on Saturday 2nd December.
Appointments will be available for AM and PM times.
To book your appointment slot simply contact us using one of the below methods:
Phone: 01325 609030
This day ia an ideal opportunity to come and speak with our team concerning:
– Being a paramedic (is it right for you)
– Our programme and content
– Practice Placements (currently supported in NEAS and NWAS)
– Finance options
– Student support
– Entry concers and the RPL process
– Driving issues
Spaces will be limited so early booking is recommended.
MediPro is proud to announce our NEW!! QA Level 6 Diploma in Paramedic Practice.* It has been in the works for a while now but we have finally dotted all the i’s and crossed all the t’s, which means we are now able to offer students the opportunity to start their progression towards becoming a Paramedic.
Full details can be found at our website (following the link below) but we are opening the course up with dates starting the beginning of 2018. We will also be offering students a number of finance options in the very near future.
For more details about the course, including dates, prices, and teaching schedules follow the link below.
*Pending HCPC approval (September 2017)
The newest edition of our newsletter is here! So if you want all the latest news from #MediProUK this is the best place to find it!
We realise that you can’t always trust the word of companies trying to sell their products because naturally, they are going to make themselves as good as possible. So we thought we’d let you see what our students have to say.
Here’s a quick snapshot of an overall rating for our #PHTM course we ran recently and we have included a link to the full PDF if you want to read the rest of the feedback. #MediProUK
***OUR OFFER STILL STANDS!***
15% off all #DMT refresher courses completed in August! Book now to reserve a place and attend in August to save!
Use promo code “DMT15” upon check-out to take advantage of this offer. #MediProUK
We have a fantastic offer coming up on our 2 week full & refresher Offshore Medic course starting the 31st of July, book now and save 20%.
Just use the promo code “OSM20” when booking to take advantage of this great offer #MediProUK #OSM
As some of you may know the First Person on Scene (FPOS) courses are being replaced with a new suite of FREC courses (First Response Emergency Care). With the introduction of these courses we have put together a welcome offer to go along with them.
We are happy to be able to offer students a 20% discount across the suite of courses, that’s 20% off level 3, 4, or 5! All you have to do is book before the end of April 2017 using promo code “FREC20” upon checkout. You can even book now and attend at a later date as this offer applies to the rest of the FREC courses in 2017!
For more information or to book simply follow one of the links below or go to www.medipro.co.uk, you can also phone us on 01325 609030. If email is more you thing you can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care
Level 4 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care
Level 5 Diploma in First Response Emergency and Urgent Care